Welcome to the ESL Class Potluck!!!
This semester’s class potluck will be:
Thursday, August 13, 2015
Elyse and I are excited to invite past students to join us for a pot-luck at our home.
PLEASE let me know as soon as possible if you plan on coming. Also let me me know if your family will be coming with you. This will be very helpful to know how many are coming as we prepare. (It is fine is you need to arrive late or leave early. Just come when you can.)
How to let us know you are coming:
- Scroll down on this page and fill in the registration form
- or, Send me an e-mail.
What to bring:
- Family – You are welcome to bring your husband or wife and kids or any other family who live with you.
- Food to share – If you aren’t familiar with a “pot-luck”, everyone brings a dish of food to share. We will put all the dishes on a table and have a buffet. (no alcohol, please)
- Activities (optional) – If you have any outdoor / group activities, please bring them along. This can be anything from a ball or Frisbee to a game,etc.
Elyse and I will provide plates, silverware, water bottles, etc.
Where is the potluck
- The potluck is at Rob & Elyse’s house in Strongsville.
- We will send you the details with our address after you let us know you are planning on coming.
- Our house is very close to the Walmart in Strongsville, near the intersection of Pearl Road (RT 42) and I-71.